I was looking for something to go with leftover vegetables and I thought of making these easy but very tasty pancakes.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
1 cup oats flour (or ground Quaker oats)
2 tablespoons semolina ground or corn flour
½ teaspoon cumin powder
½ teaspoon coriander powder
½ teaspoon garam masala powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
¼ teaspoon chili powder
1 cup mixed chopped vegetables like spinach, red peppers, onion, and green chili
Juice of 1 lemon
Water to make the batter
1) Mix all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2) Add the vegetables.
3) Add about 1 cup of water to make a loose batter of pouring consistency.
4) Set aside for 10 minutes. Add the lemon juice.
5) Heat a non stick skillet and pour the batter in the center.
6) Spread the batter and let it cook till it browns at the edge.
7) Flip the pancake to cook the other side till it browns.